Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Valued Pioneer

Where is my Emerald Card?

I received an email on 04/02/18 saying that my emerald card was shipped and would be here in 7-10 days. It is now a week and half past when it was supposed to be here, and a week since my federal and state returns were applied to that card. I have no access to my return. I have called two different H&R Block numbers (1-855-897-8639 and 1-800-472-5625) and I was given was an automated response that my taxes were accepted. I also called the Emerald Card Customer Service (1-866-353-1266) and I can't get past the first automated message because it wants my card number....which I don't have...because it hasn't arrived yet. -_- I'm tired of running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to find it, and I want some answers. 

Re: Where is my Emerald Card?

[ Edited ]

Gerig109,

Welcome to the Community. I'm sorry to hear you're not getting the answers you're looking for. I've escalated you're issue within our client support team and asked them to assist. Would you please private message me your name and phone number?

Regards, Harold

Highlighted
Valued Pioneer

@HaroldG wrote:

Gerig109,

Welcome to the Community. I'm sorry to hear you're not getting the answers you're looking for. I've escalated you're issue within our client support team and asked them to assist. Would you please private message me your name and phone number?

Regards, Harold

Ok, it has now been 9 days since you replied to my post and I still don't have my emerald card, have no answers and haven't heard from you either and I sent you my phone number. -_- 

Valued Pioneer

It is now an additional 22 days past the previous 9 days. I still don't have my emerald card, still don't have my money, still haven't heard from you or the company. I am now going to the Better Business Bureau. 

@HaroldG wrote:

Gerig109,

Regards, Harold