Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Pioneer

UNABLE TO TRANSFER FROM MY EPOCKET TO EMERALD CARD

I KEEP GETTING AN ERROR AND I CAN'T TRANSFER ANY MONEY TO MY EMERALD CARD! THIS TOTALLY BITES! I'VE TRIED AT LEAST 20 TIMES AND I KEEP GETTING THE SAME ERROR MESSAGE. I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY SAID THAT THERE'S NOTHING THEY CAN DO! I HAVE A RIGHT FOR MY FUNDS AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I CAN'T MANAGE MY OWN MONEY! WHAT'S GOING ON HR BLOCK!!!!

Tax Pro

Re: UNABLE TO TRANSFER FROM MY EPOCKET TO EMERALD CARD

Hi crysmatic7,

Welcome to the community.

Are you calling the phone number on the back of your card or 1-800-HRBLOCK?

Also, if you wait until after the holiday I'm sure you'll be able to transfer your funds.  Although I don't know for sure what the issue is, it's always possible that there's a system outage or some type of system maintenance going on.

If the problem isn't automatically fixed by Monday morning I would call the phone number on the back of your card and ask for assistance.

Pioneer

Re: UNABLE TO TRANSFER FROM MY EPOCKET TO EMERALD CARD

I too had transferred $400 into my EPockets and it's not there now.called number 3times until the finally escalated it to a case and I still have to wait up to 5 business days until I get my money back and they didn't have to wait 5 days to take the money.its not fair and they need to fix this problem before they loose clients .im thinking about changing banks if this keeps up.