Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Pioneer

UNABLE TO TRANSFER FROM MY EPOCKET TO EMERALD CARD

I KEEP GETTING AN ERROR AND I CAN'T TRANSFER ANY MONEY TO MY EMERALD CARD! THIS TOTALLY BITES! I'VE TRIED AT LEAST 20 TIMES AND I KEEP GETTING THE SAME ERROR MESSAGE. I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY SAID THAT THERE'S NOTHING THEY CAN DO! I HAVE A RIGHT FOR MY FUNDS AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I CAN'T MANAGE MY OWN MONEY! WHAT'S GOING ON HR BLOCK!!!!

Trusted Council Member

Re: UNABLE TO TRANSFER FROM MY EPOCKET TO EMERALD CARD

Hi crysmatic7,

Welcome to the community.

Are you calling the phone number on the back of your card or 1-800-HRBLOCK?

Also, if you wait until after the holiday I'm sure you'll be able to transfer your funds.  Although I don't know for sure what the issue is, it's always possible that there's a system outage or some type of system maintenance going on.

If the problem isn't automatically fixed by Monday morning I would call the phone number on the back of your card and ask for assistance.

Pioneer

I too had transferred $400 into my EPockets and it's not there now.called number 3times until the finally escalated it to a case and I still have to wait up to 5 business days until I get my money back and they didn't have to wait 5 days to take the money.its not fair and they need to fix this problem before they loose clients .im thinking about changing banks if this keeps up.
Pioneer

Did u ever get ur money because I'm going thru this as well right now
Pioneer

I'm having same problem I just got a new card went online abd had 4bpockets equaling 470$ went to transfer money and itssadsaying I have no e pockets as if it's a new account. I eve asked her to look at old card because it doesn't show it to see if they have me a while new account which shouldn't be the case because my money was there Just not epocket and epocket money. Called 3 times first two got disconnected from. And third time didn't say much just that there is some trouble with them and to try putting money on card another way. I'm like im not trying to load money my money is in my epockets and That's all I have. (It isn't but quilt) I want it back. It is my savings towards a car or extra spending cas i don't carry much cash. Im at a funeral go to gathering want to buy a drink and there are no epockets. Lucky it was open bar but by that time only got one drink. Aahhhh. Better get money back. She said it would come back so it better.
Pioneer

Since last Friday I have been unable to access my epocket information to transfer money onto my emerald card.  Keep getting error message unable to process.  I have called the emerald card customer service number and was told it will be escalated the problem. This is very frustrating and stressful as that money is all I have right now. Has anyone else had this happen lately.

Thanks

Highlighted
Pioneer

Yes my problems also started on Friday.
Still down.
I have $48 till payday because I can’t transfer from my epockets.