Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Pioneer

Two HRBlock Accounts, Same Email

I have no idea how to fix this and when I called customer service, they kept repeating that it should be on the same account when it's not.  I've been a customer of H&R Block for awhile and I had an account on hrblock.com.  I recently received an Emerald Card and I wanted to add it to my profile.  It kept giving me an error saying "No card is associated with this account".  I called customer service and they told me to make a new account and register the card.  I told them over and over that I didn't want two hrblock accounts.  The person insisted that they would automatically merge if I used the same email address.

I made a new account and registered my card.

I now have exactly what I didn't want which is two hrblock accounts.  One account I can view my previous year taxes.  The other, I can see my Emerald Card.  I want this fixed and I want my Emerald Card to show on my account where I can view my taxes because I DO NOT want to have to remember which login is which.

Is there a way for me to merge these accounts?  Or is there a better number to call because so far the two customer service agents I spoke with were no help at all.

Associate (Neighbor)

Re: Two HRBlock Accounts, Same Email

Hello - I work for the Emerald Card team.  I would like to try and help you get this issue fixed.  I am going to send you a private message.

Thank you,
W. Gordon
Pioneer

Could you send me an email too? I have the same issue. kmbachtel@gmail.com.

Pioneer

Could you please send me an email as well I have the same issue. Thanks

Pioneer

Same issue!
Pioneer

This is the same thing for me. I have done this last year, and I will hve to do it again. How do I do this? My state was rejected already, and no one at customer service can understand my problem.

Pioneer

I am having this same issue! 

Pioneer

[ Edited ]
Me too! Please help!
JG6
Pioneer

Same issue, please advise.

Pioneer

Can you email me as well as Im having the same issue? Or is there a common fix that is posted we could all use?