Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Highlighted
Pioneer
Accepted Solution

Software Download

[ Edited ]

So I use my MAC to do my taxes.  Last year I was able to download the software in windows. I install the windows version on me aunt's computer so can do her taxes.  This year I paid for the Mac and have no option to download the windows version?   I pay for 5 files i should not be limited to 1 version of the software.  If this is no longer an option, i'm going to have to switch to a competitor who offer both downloads for the same price.

Associate (Council Member)

Re: Software Download

Welcome to the Community. I would recommend calling our client support team to assist. They can be reached at 1-800-HRBLOCK (1-800-472-5625).

JerryG
Community Manager

Check BoxDid my reply help answer your question? Please mark it as an accepted solution by clicking on the green "Accept as Solution" button below. Thank you!
Pioneer

Thank you issue resolved

Pioneer

When I first downloaded the latest version of the software, due to some common problem with the download process, I was unsuccessful. While I believe I have paid for unlimited downloads, the system shut me off after 5 attempts. I telephoned HR Block and successfully downloaded the software one time on one PC. I am now traveling and need to download the software on a second (laptop) PC. The original activation code doesn't work and my second issued activated code was issued for one use only. I can't wait around until 7:00 AM for the HR Block 1-800 line to open. How can a get another activation code and how can I get an activation code that will allow me the unlimted download privilege that I subscribed to and paid for?

Pioneer

I'm also unable to download the software the cd takes me to the website and I can't locate the download option without repaying...