Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Highlighted
Valued Pioneer
Accepted Solution

Re: How can I find out why I have not received my debit card

I am having the same problem my refund is showing on my card but I have not received my card yet!!! What do I do? I have an emerald card from last year is there anyway I can have it transferred on to my excisting card? I dont like the fact my card is out there somewhere.... please help

thanks in advance 

Valued Pioneer

Can anyone please help me?!?!? Smiley Sad

Associate (Neighbor)

Thank you for your questions. 

Your personalized card should arrive within 7-10 days of the date you filed your taxes. If you still have not received your card, please call 1-866-353-1266 to see when the card was mailed; we will provide you with estimated delivery information. You can either wait until that date or you can call a local H&R Block office to have a replacement card issued to you. Your refund will be placed on this replacement card. Please call the office ahead of time to ensure that an associate will be available to assist you.

Thank you,
W. Gordon
Pioneer

Did I not received my emarld card yet and I was wonder y
Tax Pro

Hi alexjones12,

Welcome to the H&R Block community.

Emerald cards normally arrive within 2 weeks.  If it has been longer than that you may call 1-800-HRBLOCK and request Emerald card support.  Once you speak to an agent they will be able to tell you what's going on and/or order you a replacement card.  You can also get a temporary card at any H&R Block office once you've cancelled the one you didn't get.

If you have any other questions I'll be glad to help.

Louis,

Senior Tax Advisor (Tampa, FL)