Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Pioneer

Poorly designed website issues

Well, since there isn't a designated place for this, I will leave this here.

For some unknown reason MyBlock home page has "My Tax Pro" set as David Chapman.  Who the hell knows why, as he is in Hawaii, and I live in Chicago.  The best part is I can't remove or change him, because that would be asking to much.

I also get the added benefit of searching for my old tax pro and even then I can't save her info other than the actual appointment.  Did I also mention I had to go to an external website, as every time I searched for her and didn't have the name spot on, it would just refer me to the next available appointment time.  Just let me look up the available advisors.

Also, I'm signed in to my account when I made the appointment, but I still need to re enter all my information when it is already stored on my account?

Please improve your website, and will somebody please remove David Chapman from my information since I cannot do that myself??

Highlighted
Pioneer

Re: Poorly designed website issues

Added bonus, for anyone who sees this.  Luckily I did re-enter my information when I made that appointment, as none of the information is on MyBlock home or referenced anywhere for the upcoming appointment.

Thanks H&R Block Man Frustrated