Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Valued Pioneer

Mac download for deluxe business 2017?

Will there be a MAC download version available for deluxe business 2017? If so, when?

Valued Pioneer

Re: Mac download for deluxe business 2017?

subscribe

Tax Pro

Hi chapwoman,

Welcome to the H&R Block community.

There should be a Mac version for the deluxe software.  The only level there wasn't a Mac version for last year was premium.

I don't have a release date, but you should be able to pre-order your download as of November 10th.  You're welcome to check back on the H&R Block website for updates.  I'll post an update on the community boards if I hear anything.

Louis,

Senior Tax Advisor (Tampa, FL)

Valued Pioneer

I'm so sorry - I meant premium business. The version that can accommodate LLCs.

Tax Pro

chapwoman,

We'll see what happens for the 2017 software with premium + business.  There was not a McIntosh version last year, but again I'll post an update on the community boards if I hear anything.

For an LLC you may be able to use the standard premium version of the software.  If the LLC is owned by one person then a Schedule C is all that is required.  A single-owner LLC files the same way as a sole proprietorship.  The standard premium software will do a Schedule C, so if there's only owner and you don't have more complex items such as an inventory then you can use the premium software instead of premium + business.

Highlighted
Valued Pioneer

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately there are two owners.