Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Pioneer

Re: Link An External Account to Transfer Funds to My Emerald Card

I just had same issue.  After 3 calls and an hour and half with customer service, I was finally told that the link to extrenal account is not available until after 2 business days of opening the card.  True enough, after 2 business days, it showed up for me.  Hope that helps someone else avoid what I went through.

Pioneer

I will look for it in two business days then. Thanks for the info. I'm not sure I understand why Emerald doesn't  share this information with their customer service reps.  I experienced the same thing but was told to fax a request in.  Makes the card almost useless along with the web site when you can't get a straigt answer.Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Pioneer

Hi, was your issue ever solved? Were you able to eventually have access to the "transfer money" option?  I too do NOT see the "transfer money" screen option nor the "my linked accounts" option. I've had my account for about 2 years, and have accessed it online many times, so the "wait 2 days" suggestion after opening card is not the answer for my case atleast.  LOL