Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Pioneer

I can't access my Emerald Card account

I can no longer access my Emerald Card account whether it be online or through the app. Online there is no longer a website and when I do go to login it takes me to the "My Block" page, where before I was able to access my account but now am no longer able to. When trying from the app I get a message that says "an error has occurred". I was able to get into my account just yesterday. At this point I'm getting highly frustrated as I have bills due and can't access my e-pockets. If someone can please help me, and soon, it would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Trusted Council Member

Re: I can't access my Emerald Card account

Hi toni25,

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry that you're having difficulty accessing your Emerald account.

There have been multiple questions about this and I will post anything new that I find out on this topic in the community, however in order to get assistance with this issue in the meantime you will need to call client services at 1-800-HRBLOCK.

Keep in mind that this may just be an outage or the websit may just be down for maintenance of some kind.  I would try again in 24 hours or so and then call the client services phone number if it's still not working.

I'm sure this isn't the answer you were hoping for but hopefully the agent you speak with will be able to help you correct the problem.

Louis,

Senior Tax Advisor (Tampa, FL)

Pioneer

We’re you able to fix this problem? I’m having the same issue right now and can’t access my epocket with 2g in it! No one can help me! I’ve called 12 times over the course of 2 weeks.
Pioneer

I’m having the same issue! I’m unable to access my emerald card account with 2gs also! This has to be fixed right away! I’ve been speaking to 8 different reps and 4 different supervisors in over a day and a half! I have to go to the H&R Block store and they said that they will look into it with the manager and district manager.
Highlighted
Pioneer

I’m also having this same issue.
Down for 4 days, up for a few hours then it’s down again.
Multiple calls to support I have a help ticket in they tell me 3-5 business days.
Not amused.
Fix this.