Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Valued Pioneer

How to Get Tax Advice for Boxed Products?

I bought an H&R block boxed product this year. The poduct HR Block Deluxe said it included "

Free unlimited advice from a tax expert"

How do I contact them? Last year it was easy a click from the program and a chat window opened up and I could ask questions. This years 2015 product, I don't see that option?

Tax Pro

Re: How to Get Tax Advice for Boxed Products?

Hi carnini,

So I'm sure the option is there somewhere, but I'm not positive as to where.  If you can't find the option for a chat with a tax expert though you can always visit us in this community.  There are tax professionals on here every day who will be glad to advise you and answer your questions.  You can also ask a question of a tax professional at any H&R Block office for free.

Hope this helps.

Valued Pioneer

I cant figure how to use the feature but going to post my questions on this forum.

Valued Pioneer

Had this issue too, found solutions for tax-year 2016 product

See my reponse in this other forum topic:

http://community.hrblock.com/t5/DIY-Products/How-do-I-get-the-quot-Free-unlimited-expert-Tax-advice-...

Highlighted
Pioneer

I have the same problem. Finally got a live person in tech support who gave me a phone number to tax support - it was to the IRS, not even H&R Block! It is disappointing that the "free" tax advice and online chat with the tax professionals that they advertise is really not part of the package at all.