Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Pioneer

How can I transfer the money fro my Emerald card to my bank account?

How can I transfer the money fro my Emerald card to my bank account?

Associate (Council Member)

Re: How can I transfer the money fro my Emerald card to my bank account?

Associate (Pioneer)

Good question.

At this point, the only option to transfer your Emerald Card funds is to access your Emerald Online account and download the Emerald Card Transfer Request form found under the Help section.

Keep in mind your Emerald Card can be used anywhere you see the MasterCard logo and there are no transaction fees. You can also pay your bills through Emerald Online through our Bill Pay feature.

Hope this helps!

Emerald Card Team
Pioneer

It has been 2 years is there away to do this electronically yet?
Tax Pro

Hi Jdhollandjr,

Welcome to the community.

The only option to transfer your Emerald Card funds to a bank account is to access your Emerald Online account and download the Emerald Card Transfer Request form found under the Help section.

You can however withdrawl the funds for free with cash back at any store.  You can also withdrawl as much as you need at the Wal*Mart money center for less the five dollars in most cases.

Hope this helps you out.

Pioneer

I have voiced this to my tax preparer, store manager, and now to HR Block itself. I will never take another emerald advance, not will I ever use my emerald card again. I have been charged fees and told I took money I did not take but not have to pay back. Now that I have received my tax refund I am not able to take the money off of it without SIGNIFICANT fees. Yes, I know I can use the card anywhere, but since there is no Bofl approved atm in my city I have NO choice in avoiding fees. Thank you HR Block for your crap.