Financial Products

Pioneer
Accepted Solution

How can I login to get my Emerald card balance

I am having truble logingin to my emerald card to find out if my money is on it yet.

Associate (Neighbor)

Re: How can I login to get my Emerald card balance

Hi SPBratt123,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging in to your Emerald Card acount. To check your balance, you can either login to Emerald Online at hrblock.com/emeraldcard, download the H&R Block Mobile Banking App, enroll in text messages through Emerald Online or call 866-353-1266. If you are logging in to Emerald Online or the Mobile Banking App for the first time, you will need to create a username and password. If you've already created an account through My H&R Block Account, you will need to use the same login credentials for Emerald Online or the Mobile App.

Thanks,

Angela M

Pioneer

Pioneer

I've been to the web address provided & it constantly redirects me to a free tax software program when I login.  I've already filed my taxes in store and do not understand why it keeps redirecting me to this site every time I login.  I also have the mobile app, but every time I login, there is not a view link available to access my card balance & or transactions.  This is extremely frustrating as I need to be able to access my card information.  It worked a couple of weeks ago, but hasn't since.  I've sent numerous emails trying to get this fixed, but have received nothing in return.  I do not have phone service to call customer service.  I need this fixed A.S.A.P.

Community Manager

SeanMichael,

Welcome to the Community. Sorry to hear you're encounterng an issue accessing your account. I checked with the Emerald Card product team and they tell me they have identified the root cause of the issue and are currently working on testing a fix.  Assuming all testing goes well this afternoon the fix should be applied tonight.

You mention the "web address provided". Do you have an H&R Block myBlock account that you've tried to access your card through? If not you can create an account here: https://idp.hrblock.com/idp/Authn/DUserLogin.html

Is the mobile app you are using the H&R Block myBlock app or the Emerald Card app? If you're not using the Emerald Card Mobile Banking app I would suggest downloading it and seeing if you can access your account that way. You can download the app here: http://www.hrblock.com/mobile-apps/emerald-card-app.html

I hope this is helpful.

JerryG

Community Manager

Pioneer

I can't login to mine either. Been trying for 2 days now.

Trusted Pioneer

When I go to my account it asks me to verify my card by entering number, pin, and security code and accepting terms and conditions. When I do it says "you can access your information now", the page reloads and it asks me to do the same thing. Tried logging out and logging in, tried using a different browser, no luck. The "view" icon never shows up and the account doesn't let me access anything but my tax info. I've closed the browsers out and tried again, hit reload, nothing, same thing on every browser and every computer I use. 

Logged in from the link in my email where it says "you've verified your card", same thing. Won't let me look at my balance or transactions.