Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Trusted Pioneer

Having trouble verifying myself~

I completed a return with an H&R Block associate several weeks ago, but even now when I try to log in and verify my identity it says I cannot be found and that perhaps my personal information is incorrect, etc.

What might be the problem? And what I can do to fix it?

Trusted Pioneer

Re: Having trouble verifying myself~

Anyone? It's a little exasperating to not have access to the very expensive tax return I paid for~ :/

Associate (Neighbor)

[ Edited ]

Hello, I am operating under the assumption you are referring to the MyBlock account.

I would have to refer you to support by phone in this case: 1-800-HRBLOCK (1-800-472-5625)

I hope they are able to assist you.

Regards,

Caleb

Highlighted

Hi flyinginside,

Welcome to the Community and I'm sorry for the delayed response! I would recommend calling our client support team to assist. It sounds like someone in client support will need to look at your account to figure out what's not working. We don't have access to that type of discrete and personal information here, so client support is your best bet. They can be reached at 1-800-HRBLOCK (1-800-472-5625).

~Jillian

Trusted Pioneer

Thanks, guys! I live overseas, though, so calling a US number can be troublesome.

Is there another way to contact them? Perhaps by email?

Pioneer

I had to get a replacement Emerald Card.  Now it won't allow me to change the number my taxes are suppose to be paid to.  What do I need to do?  It want's me to verify myself with the last 4 digits of the old card and I do not have that #.

Pioneer

I just called the help line and they told me verifying your identity is a catch 22 because the security questions they ask you require you to see whats on your tax info (which is what your trying to see when online). I asked how do I fix it and they said to creat a new account but it still locks me out.

I was told I will have to pay $25 and go into a location.