Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Valued Pioneer
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎01-30-2017

H&N Block Premium: where do I enter form 1116?

I sold an apartment overseas and paid taxes on the proceeds, also oversees.  I live in the US, just own(ed) an apartment there.  It appears that I need to enter this sale in the Income section as "1099-S Sale of real estate".   I think I can also claim tax credit through form 1116.  How do I enter the 1116 into the system?


I use H&R block premium.