Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Pioneer

Emerald card

Is the Emerald system down? Why can't I access my balance by phone or online?

Tax Pro

Re: Emerald card

Hi star_athlete_21,

Welcome to the H&R Block community.

It's entirely possible.  I would wait a day or two and then try again.  If you're still having issues after a couple of days then call the support phone number on the back of your Emerald card.  A support agent will be able to help you figure out what's going on if it's something other than a system-wide outage.

Pioneer

Logged in to check on both phone app and on the web today. When I checked on the app, it says I have no card linked, and when I check it on the website there is no link to my Emerald Card at all.

Highlighted
cu
Pioneer

I just found out they did away with the app and we are supposed to load the MyBlock App.  I read the reviews and everyone of them is rating it as very bad.  Everyone is asking for the old app back.  I'm hoping someone is reading this before tax season starts again or it could be difficult to promote to our clients!!  I'm not downloading the MyBlock based on the reviews.