Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Pioneer

Emerald card isn't an option

I did my taxes and went to file but realized my Emerald Card had expired. Ordered a new card, got it, activated it, logged on to file and it gives me an option to efile, I choose that, then it asks me if I want direct deposit, I choose yes, then it asks for checking/savings number and routing number which I was told to enter the numbers given to me by Emerald Card, after entered it says "You've entered an Emerald Card routing and account number, please enter a checking or savings routing and account number". There is no option to choose Emerald Card as my direct deposit location. Called Emerald Card Customer Service, they have no idea why it's doing that and now have been sitting on hold for a H&R Block rep for over 45 minutes. Anyone here that can help me any faster?

Associate (Pioneer)

Re: Emerald card isn't an option

Hi there!

I hope someone was able to help you in a timely manner. If you are still experiencing issues please private message me and I'll be more than happy to follow up for you!

Jenny

Pioneer

It is 3 years later and I got the same message!

Pioneer

I am getting the same message.