Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Valued Pioneer
Accepted Solution

Emerald Card

How long does it take to receive the emarld card after filing taxes? I was accepted on 4-1. When should I receive card?

Rich

Trusted Council Member

Re: Emerald Card

Hi Rich,

It takes about two weeks to receive your card by mail.  If you elected to have your refund put on the card, the funds should be available the day after the IRS send the refund.

Welcome to the community & please ask if you have any other questions.

Valued Pioneer

How can I check to see when it was sent? I tried to log-in but you need the card number in order to do it. That leads me to believe a card has been issued. 

Pioneer

I did my taxes on H&R Block website on March 19. I got the confirmation email that my card would arrive in 7-10 days but I still haven't gotten it.

Trusted Council Member

Hi bfoubert1,

Please call Emerald customer service at 1-866-353-1266 to check on the shipment of your card.

Welcome to the community.

Yes
Pioneer

Uh. Doesn't work. You have to enter the card number when you call. Can't do that if you don't have a card.