Education

tnkaren68

Frustrated beyond-first year dealing with college

This is my first year having to deal with college for both myself and my daughter.

The online program is frustrating me beyond belief.  Both of us received Pell Grants this school year, 12-13.  When I go to the screen and enter all of the school information and the information off the 1098-T, it does not comprehend that we both received a refund back.  For example, tuition was $100.00, received grant for $75.00, then received a refund of difference of $25.00. 

I have done my own taxes for many years and love using H&R Block but am so very frustrated.  

Please help. 

Community Manager
JerryG

Re: Frustrated beyond-first year dealing with college

tnkaren68,

Sorry to hear you're having a frustrating experience. Have you tried calling online product support? They can be reached at 1-800-HRBLOCK, press 2. The other option is to submit your question on our Facebook Customer Service tab at http://www.facebook.com/hrblock/app_479104428802218

Good luck!

JerryG

tnkaren68

The Facebook gives me nothing but an error message when I try to enter

Community Manager
JerryG

tnkaren68,

Sorry, the same thing just happened to me when I tried to test it. I've sent a note to our internal team to take a look. I'll get back to you as soon as I have a response.

JerryG

Community Manager
JerryG

The error message you are receiving is likely due to your you browser. Can you try a different browser or try clearing your cache. The other option is to call 1-800-HRBLOCK.

JerryG