Do It Yourself

Pioneer
ankyg006

Turbo tax is better & easier to use!!!

I have had an awful experience with H&R Block....wait times are ridiculous! 46 minutes by phone and could NOT help me. I have been waiting to "chat" online for 3 hours...was 155 when I signed in and I am currently still waiting and am number 21. My orginal problem was that the IRS kept rejecting my return due to my pin not matching theirs, but I got the number from the IRS website. When I spoke to an H&R block customer support, she stated this has been a "common problem" and to contact the IRS. I did just that and the IRS said to use my AGI instead......OF COURSE this is NOT an option on the online filing for H&R Block, but has been in previous years. NEVER using H&R block again!!!!!

I was also forced to pay an additional amount in order to file with an earned income tax credit....SERIOUSLY?!

I just filed with Turbo tax, was much much easier and very user friendly. I have not had any problems at with my submission. ALSO it is only $14.99 to file state taxes vs H&R Blocks $34.99.

Pioneer
ankyg006

Re: Turbo tax is better & easier to use!!!

Finally got thru on the chat line....only lost 4 hours waiting and 7 hours total of my day trying to deal with worthless people that are supposed to be able to help! NEVER EVER using H&R Block again! Would recommend everyone stay away also! Very disappointed and will make sure all of my family, friends, and co-workers are aware of this situation.

Kay0516

Re: Turbo tax is better & easier to use!!!

Your e-filing pin is a 1 and the last 4 of your social.