Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Do It Yourself

Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-01-2014

Filing 2012 taxes in 2014

I completed my 2012 taxes last April using H&R Blocks software but never submited them. I got an extension and just went to submit them today and I can't find them on the HRBlock website anymore. It just takes me to the 2013 tax page. How do I pull up the old ones and submit them before I submit 2013?

Posts: 1
Registered: ‎02-18-2014

Re: Filing 2012 taxes in 2014

I'm having this issue too, not sure where to find them!