DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer

"Buy State Program." I already bought it through Deluxe. I purchased it again. Can't access.

"Buy State Program" is the error I'm getting.  I already bought it through Deluxe.  I purchased it again.   Can't access.  Won't transfer federal.  I can't find an "activation code."   I'm using Windows.  State is Georgia.

Please help, thank you!

OscaratGeorgia

Associate (Pioneer)

Re: "Buy State Program." I already bought it through Deluxe. I purchased it again. Can

Can you private message me your e-mail address so I can investigate further?

- Matthew
Business Analyst, Kansas City, MO
Pioneer

Re: "Buy State Program." I already bought it through Deluxe. I purchased it again. Can

I went to file just the federal, got through it, was about to send it, then it asked to update (I had no choice), and now it's on a loop.

TCImmutableIdentifier:  immutableID(172)

So, now I can't even file my federal OR access it.  Thankfully, I printed it before my continuous look occured so I can at least still send that via mail tomorrow.

Highlighted
Associate (Pioneer)

I responded to your private message regarding this issue Oscarat

- Matthew
Business Analyst, Kansas City, MO