DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer

e-file rejection - Electronic Funds Withdrawal date is wrong?

[ Edited ]

Accuracy Review rejects e-filing CA, "Electronic Funds Withdrawal date must be between 01/02/2018 and..."

The tax due is $0, so the program does not take me to a tab where a proper date can be entered to transfer funds electronically.  But, there is no need for that, because there is no refund, either.

Seems like I have to update the forms to make it so there is tax due, or a refund... so I can change the date of withdrawing funds electronically... then change the forms back to how they should be, so there is $0 tax due and no refund, and then maybe it will let it e-file?

Pioneer

RE: e-file rejection - Electronic Funds Withdrawal date is wrong?

[ Edited ]

Highlighted
Associate (Council Member)

Re: e-file rejection - Electronic Funds Withdrawal date is wrong?

Have you tried telling the program not to make the payment by electronic transfer and have it make you a 1040-V payment voucher? Then you could mail in the amount owed (or in this case $0, and don't mail in anything).

Hope that suggestion helps.