DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer

Your activation code is invalid?

I just bought Fed and State. I literally copied the activation code from the very web page that appaared after I bought it. And I get a message that says "the activation code you entered is invalid". I also never got an email after I bought it and yes everything is filled out correctly. Someone better fix this or give me a refund because there are plenty of other tax prep software's out there. 

Associate (Pioneer)

Re: Your activation code is invalid?

The activation code is 8 digits in length. If the code you are using is 8 digits in length, try manually typing it in as sometimes using copy/paste will give an error. 

- Matthew
Business Analyst, Kansas City, MO
Pioneer

I'm experiencing the exact same issue.  I purchased the program, but  never received an email.  Nothing went wrong and I received no error messages during the checkout process.  Despite not getting an email after checking out, the registration code was listed on the web page after I completed my purchase. So I typed that in to the software, and am informed that my activation code is invalid.

How can this issue be resolved?

Associate (Pioneer)

We will need to determine what the issue is and possibly provide you a new activation code. Please give us a call a 1-800-HRBLOCK so we can better assist you.

- Matthew
Business Analyst, Kansas City, MO