DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Esteemed Pioneer

Where should I go?

Good morning,
Can you help me in filling my taxes for 2016.
I am living in Monterey Park , CA 91755.
I am holding a green card, but unfortunately i did not live or work in USA at 2016 due to my mother medical case.
So can you help me in my taxes issue?, and i want to know the required fees?
Highlighted

Re: Where should I go?

Hi siko,

Glad to see you made it to CA! You can find the closest tax offices to you by using the tax office locator tool. I've just searched for Monterey Park, CA and here's what it came back with: https://www.hrblock.com/tax-offices/local-offices/#!/en/office-list/Monterey%20Park,%20CA,%20USA/34....

If you give them a call, they should be able to give you an idea of how they can assist and the associated fees. We don't have access to that type of information on the community.

Have a great week!

Check BoxDid my reply help answer your question? Please mark it as an accepted solution by clicking on the green "Accept as Solution" button below. Thank you!
Esteemed Pioneer

Re: Where should I go?

Thanks for your wuick reply, I noticed that there are free software from H&R block , so do you think i can use it?