DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer

Re: Trouble E-filing: SSL Error

more info - even when trying to activate HR Block 2013 at Home software on OSX 10.11, I get the same SSL Error.  The system.log entry is:

Oct 25 23:34:16 Mac-mini TaxCut.real[7610]: dynamic_cast error 1: Both of the following type_info's should have public visibility.  At least one of them is hidden. N7MvcMgmt10MvcMessageE, N7CmdMgmt19ChangeTopicStateCmdE.

So I can't even activate software I just purchased on OSX after entering my activation code and clicking the button "Activate Now".  Nothing to do specifically with state package.  

Please advise.

Pioneer

I am having this ssl error problem also but all the things suggested didnt work i have called supprt 3 times and they still cant figure out how to fix i t my pc does have the right date and the proxy server settings is on automatic. Any other suggestions on what i might try? 

Pioneer

Was this ever solved?  I am filed a return late and am getting this same message.

Highlighted
Pioneer

Was this ever solved?  I am getting this message now, filing a late return