DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer

Tax Pro Review taking forever

I've been waiting for my tax pro to review my return for 10 days now. I never even received the initial greeting. I've tried calling the customer service number but nobody picks up even if I wait for 15-20 mins. There's no communication going on right now. I don't know if I should just cancel this (if there's an option) and do it somewhere else. 

Does anyone have any insight into this process?

Associate (Pioneer)

Re: Tax Pro Review taking forever

Please send me a private message with your username and a number to reach you at and I will get your information to the correct team to resolve your issue.

- Matthew
Business Analyst, Kansas City, MO
Pioneer

I am having the same problem. She completed my tax return without vital information I had told her I was preparing to send to her. Didn't respond to questions asked multiple times. I was unable to see the tax return (to reject it) it without paying. Then I rejected it and followed up with multiple e-mails to her with what needed to be done. Didn't hear from her for days, called customer service and after a LENGTHY phone call, they agreed to reach out to her.  She again prepares a tax return with half of the information I sent her. I again reject it, re-send documents and wait to hear from her. That was five days ago. Currently on hold (have been for quite some time). I am not at all confident that my tax return (which I already had to pay for) will be done or be even close to accurate.

Highlighted
Pioneer

I'm having the same slow response problem!!  Completed my taxes online mid last month (nearly 3 weeks ago).  Have heard nothing.  Memo says the tax pro is still reviewing. 

Been jacking w/this online system to try and find a way to at least go back to see who my current year tax pro is this year (changed this year due to a slow pro last year).  At least this way I could "do it myself" since support seems to be non-existent on the weekend.  The automated system walks me through 10 min of jabber, before it hangs up on me.

Maybe my last year w/the Block.