DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer

Schedule A

Why doesn't Schedule A print?

Associate (Neighbor)

Re: Schedule A

It's difficult to tell for sure without more information, but if I had to hazard a guess, it's because you're better off taking the standard deduction.

If you're in a situation where you can't take the standard deduction (which sometimes happens when a married couple files separate returns), please review any questions  concerning your spouse's return, to make sure they're correct.

Highlighted
Pioneer

Re: Schedule A

I would love to know as well.  I use this software to help family members with their taxes, 2 of them itemize deductions.  When I completed the state and printed out the forms the Schedule A didn't print, even though they both took the itemized deduction (this was the better choice for both of them).  I didn't realize that it didn't print the Schedule when they signed their returns and mailed them, they later got letters asking for the schedules.