DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer

Re: STATE UPDATES NOW AVAILABLE

Is it correct to assume this also applies to the online version as well?

Valued Pioneer

Any updates on when MISSISSIPPI will be accepting efiles? says I can only mail it.
Tax Pro

aynat_3,

There should be an update tomorrow.  As of the last update Mississippi should have been available (they said only New York, Louisiana, Ohio, and Georgia were still being worked on) but I will pass along the information that there's still an issue with Mississippi.  Thank you for keeping on top of this issue.

Valued Pioneer

Thank you LouisH, said i would get an email as soon as it was available and i never got one, so ive been trying daily to file it and still says i cant.

Pioneer

I am still unable to file my MA State Tax forms.  Any idea why?

Valued Pioneer

LouisH,

Any updates Today?

Tax Pro

Hi everyone,

I received an update on the state e-file situation this afternoon.  Pretty much every state is ready for e-file.  Listed below are the ones that just became available and the ones that aren't ready yet.

The following states are now available for e-file for the online software:

Ohio

Georgia

New York

Louisiana

Minnesota

Vermont

California

The following state is the only state remaining that is not ready for e-file for the online software:

Mississippi

The following states are not yet ready for e-file in the desktop software:

New York

Louisiana

If you are still having difficulty e-filing and your state is not on the list of those that are still not ready you should call support at 1-800-HRBLOCK and speak to a phone support agent for individual assistance.

Valued Pioneer

When will I be able to efile the NYS ?   Why is it so late this year?

Valued Pioneer

Software doesn't update? 

Valued Pioneer

Ah - I just saw that the desktop software is still not ready for New York..  Any idea when ?