DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Trusted Pioneer

Re: Rejected state return

well i called them and they didint reall help me out to much,they said its showing my federal return was rejected but it wasnt and their not sure why. so now what should i do

Trusted Pioneer

hello....anybody have any answers why MN keeps rejecting my e-file its pretty basic idk what to do

All,

MS and NY have been approved and certified. NY should be ready to file now and MS will be available tomorrow morning.

Thank you for your patience.

Harold

Pioneer

Rejected state return

Just attempted to eFile today (Feb 3). Federal accepted, state rejected. Minnesota! The MN DOR site says they are accepting eFile as of January 23. The MN DOR phone line has been on-hold for over twenty-five minutes.

Pioneer

Just joined to say I am experiencing the same thing with Minnesota.  Received a rejected Minnesota return on 02/03/2017.  It says:

Update Your Minnesota State Program and Submit Your State Return Again

From H&R Block Deluxe I click Tools -> Update this program

It shows all Programs Current with no planned updates for Minnesota.  

Paying in this year to Minnesota but would still like to have this corrected promptly.  

Pioneer

I'm having the same issue with my state of Maine return, not sure what to do.

Trusted Pioneer

I efiled on Saturday, February 4th. Federal was accepted, but NC state was rejected. I called support. They said to mail it in, but they didn't sound very confident, so not sure what to do. Anyone have success efiling NC state??????

Trusted Pioneer

ANy update on your NC Efile? I efiled on Saturday, February 4th. Federal was accepted, but NC rejected our return. Sigh. I called support and they weren't much help. They said to mail it in, but they weren't very confident, so not sure what to do.

Trusted Pioneer

ANY UPDATES ON NC EFILING? Rejected on February 4th. Federal was accepted. 

Pioneer

I just spoke to customer service with the IRS and they said my address is reflecting Yonkers and I'm  a resident of Queens they said this error has to with the HR-Block software. Can someone assist me in resolving this issue.

Keisha Clements