DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer

Re: Rejected state return

MI IS NOW EXCEPTING E FILES..
Tax Pro

[ Edited ]

Hi Lanail,

I've recieved an update on a couple of other state too.  Have you successfully e-filed a Michigan return?

Pioneer

Im am.getting.same response about having to mail my in efile couldnt be processed but my friend did his today and ny accepted his
Highlighted

I don't have estimated dates for when these state programs will be approved but the following are awaiting state approval:

H&R Block online:

-          MS

H&R Block software:

-          NY

-          LA

-          OH

Pioneer

it just happened to me to. It's like really come on. but i guess i will wait too

Trusted Pioneer

my MN state e-file wont go through either i dont know why but its got me worried my federal was accepted right away.not sure what to do.HELP

Tax Pro

Hi JustinM,

Welcome to the H&R Block community.

I have just requested an update on this topic from HRB.  The community moderators should be getting back to me shortly and they will likely post an update in the community as well.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear from them.

Louis

Trusted Pioneer

k thank you please let me know

Tax Pro

JustinM,

I just received an update from Block.

Minnesota is available for e-file.  If you give it another try and you're still having an issue with it then you should contact phone support at 1-800-HRBLOCK for individual assistance.

Trusted Pioneer

ok i hope it works.i just tried it and nothing yet so i guess ill call them