DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer

Purchased Fed + State but state won't download without EXTRA charge

Purchased Fed + State and downloaded the program.  Installed without issue.  Completed the entire federal walk thru.  When it came time to do the state portion, the program said I needed to purchase it for $39.95.  Wait, what?  I already paid for that.  I'm supposed to get 1 free state program.  Then I tried to get customer support for help.  Oy vey. Can anyone help me, please?  I just want what i paid for.

Pioneer

Re: Purchased Fed + State but state won't download without EXTRA charge

Exact same thing happened to me last night. Purchased Fed package only and installed the CD and downloaded the Red program.  Installed without issue.  Completed the entire federal walk thru process.  When it came time to do the state portion, the program said I needed to purchase it for $39.95.  Ok. Expected that. Went in and entered my info and paid for that.  NOTHING downloaded after I paid for it.  Then I tried to get customer support for help.  Oh my! Mind you it was 9:00 PM in AZ. Can anyone help me, please?  I just want what I paid for.

Associate (Pioneer)

If you have purchased the state program but were unable to download, please send me a private message with your e-mail address.

- Matthew
Business Analyst, Kansas City, MO
Highlighted
Pioneer

Was able to talk to the software center this morning and she was able to send me a link that I was able to execute and everything worked out just fine.

Thanks!

Pioneer

I cannot download state but should get it free with deluxe.  rick.gramza@ci.marshfield.wi.us

Pioneer

I also have purchased the Fed+State, and an extra State (MD). But it won't show up in the install list. 

Pioneer

I bought the TN and SC state programs and my credit card has been charged...  Nothing downloaded.  Have emails with confirmation code.  No answer at help desk.   Worked great last year...  

Associate (Pioneer)

Anyone having this issue please send me a private message with your e-mail address, operating system, and state you are having issues with.

- Matthew
Business Analyst, Kansas City, MO