DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Highlighted

Purchased 2017 Deluxe Mac Version but received Windows Dowload

Can anyone tell me how I can either receive the Mac OS download of the 2017 Deluxe software or get a refund?  I purchased the Mac version but received the Windows software version which my Mac can't run.  I've called every H&R Block number I can find but can never get a human on the phone and the phone tree offers no solutions.  I also went into a branch office where they had no clue and were not able to help.  Thanks.

Associate (Pioneer)

Re: Purchased 2017 Deluxe Mac Version but received Windows Dowload

Hi ThunderDuck,

Did you purchase the software online or in a retail store?

Marlene
Client Service Social Media, Kansas City, MO

Hi Marlene, I purchased online.  Thanks, Mike

Tax Pro

Hi Thunderduck,

Welcome to the H&R Block community.

You're correct that branch offices usually cannot assist you with online issues such as this.

You will need to call support at 1-800-HRBLOCK for assistance with getting a new download, but make sure you call between the hours of 8am and 5pm CDT when live support is available.  If you're calling on the weekends or late at night that may be why you can't get through.

Louis,

Senior Tax Advisor (Tampa, FL)