DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Posts: 1
Registered: ‎06-06-2017

Part II (Sch B-1(1065))


I hope I am posting in the correct form.  I am trying to enter the partner's names. But only my name appears in the pull down menu.  I try to manually add a new record and add my partner's name but It won't let me.


Please help,


Trusted Council Member
Posts: 6,191
Registered: ‎02-23-2016

Re: Part II (Sch B-1(1065))

Hi Joseph_Hnr,


Welcome to the H&R Block community.


I recommend calling support at 1-800-HRBLOCK for this type of issue.  They are much better equipped to handle issues with the desktop software as we do not have access to that at the community level since we are all volunteers at this level.


I do know that you can override most entry fields in the desktop software by right-clicking over the entry you need to manually enter.


If you have any other questions though I'll be glad to help.



Senior Tax Advisor (Tampa, FL)