DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Highlighted
Trusted Pioneer
Accepted Solution

PRINTING QUESTION Deluxe 2016

My printer cuts off the bottom of each page when printing - just the part with the form number.

Is there any way to print at 80 or 90% so it prints the entire page.

Using an iMAC with El Capitan  10.11 - I can't seem to find a way to reduce the print size by just a small amount.

Thanks in advance

Tax Pro

Re: PRINTING QUESTION Deluxe 2016

Hi Grok,

Your best bet with this one is probably going to be to call support at 1-800-HRBLOCK and speak to an agent who can help you figure out how to change your print settings.

In the community forums we have no access to the desktop software, so I can't go into the software to see if there's a way to change your page setup so that it prints a little bit smaller.  This would be under "page setup" though if you see an option for that when you go to print your return.

Trusted Pioneer

Thanks - I will call support.

Tax Pro

You're quite welcome.

Pioneer

Did this get resolved? I am facing the same problem, cannot get through to customer service, cannot get the answer online, and am ready to do violence upon my computer equipment.

BTW, I go through this every year, and looking back at last (2015) it looks like I just gave up and accepted the cut-off forms. Problem is, I have to paper file my state this year so I'm loathe to send in a faulty form.

This is a problem that is well-described online, and ill-resolved. This should no longer be an issue, the program should be revised by now. Trying to locate the answer has cost me almost as much time as tax-prep, not to mention extreme frustration.