DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer

Re: MN desktop software has error

That is cutting it pretty close. What about all the people that already filed and did not even notice the error?  This is not very good for H&R and making me think it is time to move onto someone else!  A refund to all of the people you sold defective software to would be the right thing to do.

Pioneer

Re: MN M1-NC error

MinnMad is correct, this error could have caused people to significantly over pay their MN taxes, I'm sure some did. Why didn't HR Block  tell us about the error  so people don't file incorrectly and overpay? This should have been a STOP, Don't use MN Tax HR Block software to submit MN taxes, until a fix is released.   This is a SEV 1  problem that needed immediate attention and customer notification.

Pioneer

Any update?  Is a solution still expected today (April 6)?

Pioneer

This little bug cost me.  HR Block what are you going to do about it?  I had to file an amended return and still haven't gotten the extra $s I paid because of this.  What is your warranty again?