DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer
Accepted Solution

Issue with Downloading

On the order page, the download button didn't do anything and the MyBlock button wouldn't allow me to log in to save my activation code. I saved the page as a PDF for the activation code, but without a download, it doesn't do me any good. I've tried to to have HRBlock resend my confirmation email since I never received one. Is there a certain page that I am missing that has a listing of software downloads on it? In years past, I've ordered from Amazon, and never had issues downloading from them, but it almost feels like my order has disappeared or something..

Highlighted
Associate (Pioneer)

Re: Issue with Downloading

I sent you a private message to better assist you.

- Matthew
Business Analyst, Kansas City, MO

I have this problem also. What do I need to do?

I also have same issue, it is very frustrating.  I have my Activation code but I can not find a link to download the software without having to purchase it again.  I could not use the download link when purchased because I purchased on my cell phone.  I have not received my confirmation E-Mail as others have stated and it is not in any trash or spam email folders.  I do not understand why they have to make this so difficult the last 5 + years I have never had this much trouble downloading the software. Someone at H and R block please help! I have spent over an hour scouring the internet for a solution.

Associate (Pioneer)

Bud,

Please call us at 1-800-HRBLOCK so that we can further assist you. 

Vanessa
Social Media Rep, Kansas City, Mo
Associate (Pioneer)

TDEVINE7,

Please contact us at 1-800-HRBLOCK so that we can further assist you. Thanks. 

Vanessa
Social Media Rep, Kansas City, Mo