DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Trusted Pioneer

I did not know I had a PIN. I submitted my return and it was rejected. HELP!

There is no way for me to enter the PIN now. This is STUPID. I need help, please. I can enter anything else. I need the PIN added so that I can actually get my return filed. Yes, I guess it was my error. The PIN was put on two years ago and I paper filed last year. I just want to file. There should be an option for this, especially since an incorrect PIN is one of the two denial reasons given. PLEASE tell me there is a way to get it put on.

Associate (Pioneer)

Re: I did not know I had a PIN. I submitted my return and it was rejected. HELP!

Is this an IPPIN? The program will ask you for a normal pin. The IPPIN is 6 digits.

- Matthew
Business Analyst, Kansas City, MO
Trusted Pioneer

Re: I did not know I had a PIN. I submitted my return and it was rejected. HELP!

Wow, last year I spent almost $1400 in an H&R Block Office. This year I went back to Online. No hat technical help. No chat at all, actually. I have been on telephone hold over an hour already and I assume I am either not going to get though to anyone or they will be unable to help if I ever do, and no help here. This, will be the last time I ever use H&R Block since they seem not to care about customer service AT ALL anymore!

Trusted Pioneer

An IRS 6 Digit PIN. I already filed and it was rejected. I said I did not have a PIN. I did not know I did. Now, there is no choice anywhere to add it that I can locate and I cannot talk to a person for help. This is a technical issue. I should be able to add it. Yes, I forgot. Those things happen.

Trusted Pioneer

I guess I forgot to mention that I was trying to fix a rejected return. Sorry, this is highly frustrating. I know what I need to do but cannot do it and have not been able to or told how.

Trusted Pioneer

Oh, no I did say it. In the subject line.

Highlighted
Associate (Pioneer)

Did you file online or in software?

- Matthew
Business Analyst, Kansas City, MO