DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer

I am trying to efile but I need form 8582 and I cannot find how to use this form on HR Block online

Highlighted
Associate (Pioneer)

Re: I am trying to efile but I need form 8582 and I cannot find how to use this form on HR Block onl

If you have more than one form 8582 you will not be able to e-file your return. If you are trying to find how to include 8582 in your return, please private message me your username so I can research further.

- Matthew
Business Analyst, Kansas City, MO
Pioneer

How do you know if all the forms were efiled? Such as Form 8938?

Does anyone know if ALL the forms with data in your DIY H&R Deluxe software are sent to the IRS when you efile via H&R Block?    I'm worried that form 8938 was not sent, because it is not printed out when you actually physically print the return.   There is definitely data in the form (I filled it in, and I can print it separately by selecting it in H&R Block).    I just find it odd that it isn't included in the "normal" printed package.    Anyone know?  I've been using H&R Block software for 10 years and am pretty much an expert user at this point - my high end tax guys love that I can make the software do even the most complex stuff..... but this one has stumped me!