DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Trusted Pioneer

Re: Got an email from HR Block about Form 8962: Premium Tax Credit

I got my Rejection from the IRS today HR Block says i can fix my issues now but their email says to wait until the 24th and I think you said it will actually be around the 27th or 28th before 8962 is ready to go on the website is that correct?

Highlighted
Trusted Council Member

indyjamesb,

There is supposed to be an update today, so the forms you need might be corrected & finalized today.  Another update is coming on the 27th, so if it is not fixed today then it will be the 27th.

Valued Pioneer

WRONG! It's now 2/4/1028 and Form  8962 is still not ready with HRB. SMH

Pioneer

I filed my taxes with hr block online on Jan 23rd and received a letter from the irs about the 8962 form and me needing to send it to them. Will my return get rejected so I can resubmit or what? I never got any notification from hrblock about this so I need help understanding what's going on???
Valued Pioneer

The worksheet is now available and we can all complete our taxes now.