DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer

Fonts too small in program

The program appears in a narow portion of the creen and has because of this has very small display font.

I am usning Windows 10 on a Microsoft Surface

Tax Pro

Re: Fonts too small in program

Hi deivids,

Welcome to the community.

There should be a control to enlarge the display size within the program.  Have you tried right-clicking to see what options it gives you?

If you're unable to correct this issue one option that's available to you is speaking with an online support agent who can figure out what to do to get the software working properly for you.  Online chat is closed today but will open at 8am on Monday morning.

ONLINE CHAT SUPPORT

I do hope this help you out.

Louis,

Senior Tax Advisor (Tampa, FL)

Pioneer

that did not work.  I will try Monday.  Thanks

Tax Pro

You're welcome.

tsq
Pioneer

Any luck, I have same problem and a call to tech assistance was no help

Thanks

Pioneer

Same Problem here.. Program looks squished together in center of screen. font looks like 4 or 6 very small

Trusted Pioneer

Spent 40 minutes with support and the problems persists...?

Highlighted

There will be an update coming out Friday that is intended to fix this issue. If you continue to see the issue occur past Friday (and after an update), please let us know.

Check BoxDid my reply help answer your question? Please mark it as an accepted solution by clicking on the green "Accept as Solution" button below. Thank you!
Pioneer

Found a work around, hold the ctrl key and hit the plus sign on your number pad to enlarge the screen and font.