DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer

Re: Did not receive purchase confirmation email of online product with activation code

The exact same thing happened to me. I paid for it and never received the confirmation email. My card has been charged. When I type in my email to resend the link, it says it has been sent, but I have not received it. I have checked all spam folders and I still do not have it.

Associate (Pioneer)

Re: Did not receive purchase confirmation email of online product with activation code

Hi Willpowa,

I sent you a private message.

Marlene
Client Service Social Media, Kansas City, MO
Pioneer

Same here, please send me a link to get the download.  Checked spam folder, nothing there.  Obviously something's broken on your end.

A. Levesque
Pioneer

Just wanted to say that Matt sent me an email and a private reply to my post.

Both contained the info I needed to get the program.

Thanks Matt!Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Pioneer

I finally got to download program thanks to a special link sent to me. But what about the $6. I paid so I could re-download up to two years and you would save my activation code? Right now this is the only computer that has the software and if I run into an issue or want it on my laptop I don't have an option. There is something definitely wrong with the email confirmation program. I am also thinking if you can't get it fixed maybe you should be refunding everybody who paid for this option? I never received the confirmation email after multiple attempts on your site and an associate trying to send to me although all other email from H R seems to make it to my mailbox.

Pioneer

I am in the exact same scenario. I purchased Deluxe + State on 1/9 and have yet to receive an order confirmation email. I've tried the resend, checked my spam folder, and the credit card charge has already posted. Ditto with creating an account; those emails came in immediately.

I too would appreciate it if someone would contact me to sort this out.

Associate (Pioneer)

This issue should be resolved and everyone who did not receive their confirmation e-mail should start receiving them. Thank you for your patience.

- Matthew
Business Analyst, Kansas City, MO