DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer

Did not receive purchase confirmation email of online product with activation code

I have yet to receive my purchase confirmation email with activation code. Calling the automated help line was no help. It did not understand my question. How can I contact H&R block about getting my confirmation email and activation code. I purchased the product yesterday. 

Pioneer

Re: Did not receive purchase confirmation email of online product with activation code

I purchased Deluxe plus State software online. 

I printed the receipt, so I have the activation code.

My credit card was charged the amount.

I never received the purchase confirmation email.

I went to the homepage/customer resource/ resend email. and put in my email address,  but I never get a reply.

I did create an online account to check if my email somehow blocked the sender, but those H&R Block emails came through fine.

Any help would be appreciated

Associate (Pioneer)

Re: Did not receive purchase confirmation email of online product with activation code

MacTrader,

I have reached out to you through Private Message

- Matthew
Business Analyst, Kansas City, MO
Valued Pioneer

I have the same issue. I also can not figure out how to download the product without repurchasing it? Best I can tell is that I need that email that is not being resent as the HR block says it has done. 

Associate (Pioneer)

mjjd,

I have sent you a private message. You may also want to check your spam folder to see if the confirmation e-mail is there.

- Matthew
Valued Pioneer

Sent you the requested info but still have not received the required email?

Valued Pioneer

And I am checking my spam as that is where your email came in at

Highlighted
Associate (Pioneer)

mjjd,

I have not received a private message from you.

- Matthew
Valued Pioneer

sent it as a reply to the email address in the email?   mailto:no-reply@communitymail.hrblock.com Is their a different address I should be using?

Pioneer

I have the same issue.  Called the help line.  Person there found my purchase, said she sent the confirmation e-mail again.  Never received it.  I do receive all the other H&R Block e-mails for security codes and password resets, however. 

I think you confirmation e-mail server is broken.   Please give a call to Sys Admin.

Also, every time I log out and back in to Myaccount it tells me account or PW is invalid.  I have to reset the password to log in.

Your system has serious issues.

If I can't get this fixed I have no options but to deny the CC charges.