DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Valued Pioneer

Computer crash - Need last years taxes - how?

I used hr software and created an account the last 2 years, but no history is showing on my block?  How can that be?  My computer crashed and I need a copy of last years taxes.  IRS wants $50!

Associate (Council Member)

Re: Computer crash - Need last years taxes - how?

mevbo,

Check out this article in the Community that may be of help to you: http://community.hrblock.com/t5/Community-Library/How-do-I-access-past-years-tax-returns/ta-p/50520

JerryG

Check BoxDid my reply help answer your question? Please mark it as an accepted solution by clicking on the green "Accept as Solution" button below. Thank you!
Valued Pioneer

I asked for the IRS summary, but I have used H&R software for the past few years, and my history is not showing!  I really realy on this now more than ever since my computer crashed.  How / who can I ask to find out where my information is?  It has to be on file with H&R somewhere, right?  It can't be gone!

Pioneer

I am having the same problem!!!!!! Ugh!!! I've used them the last three years and I know that it's the right login because the same email that told me my taxes were submitted through HR is the same email that sent me my username.
Tax Pro

Hi Acronk32,

Welcome to the H&R Block community.

There is only way to get around a log-in that won't work when the issue is your username and you're unable to do an e-mail reset, and that's to create a new H&R Block account.  When you create a new user account your information will become available once you pass the identity/security check in your new account.

First though, have you correctly entered the letters in your username as uppercase and lowercase letters (case-sensitive)?

Louis,

Senior Tax Advisor (Tampa, FL)