DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer

2017 deluxe+ state not working

[ Edited ]

The downloaded software Deluxe+state for 2017 is not working due to error in program (1) tc_navigation.js and (2) tmpscreen.htm.

Highlighted

Re: 2017 deluxe+ state not working

knghrb,

Welcome to the Community. I would recommend contacting our digital product support team to discuss the error. They can be reached at 1-800-472-5625.

You can also find support for our digital products on the H&R Block website here: https://www.hrblock.com/support/

Harold

Pioneer

I purchased homeowners/investors and the dvr didtn't respond. I tried to download via the address:

www.hrblock.com/2017/deluxestatewin

which I though should be an simple procedure.  For some reason it is making a simple procedure into a cumbersome one.

Trusted Pioneer

I filed my Federal return, but can't file my NYS. 

ihave gone to the website and  phone support.  I have worked with two responsible techs who have made an effort to assist me, but their hands are tied, because the developers have not been able to solve the problem. Can you help?