DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer

Re: 2017 Software on USB Installation Error (DateMismatch)

Tried again this morning with windows 8 compatibility mode, whew it worked👏
Highlighted
Valued Pioneer

2017 Software on USB Installation Error (DateMismatch) after I paid

I got the USB stick in the mail with the software and I wanted to install it, can select the product, then it requires payment. Payment went through and I assumed I can start the software.

Oh no, not that easy, it wan't to do a real install after payment but this fails. Tried many times. Tried recommended trouble shooting procedures. No success.

There is no download link available online.

Now I got an activation key for the software but I can't even get the software installed. I need help please!

If not resolved in the next few days I have to dispute the bank charge and just get Turbo Tax again.

Associate (Pioneer)

Re: 2017 Software on USB Installation Error (DateMismatch) after I paid

I have sent you a private message to help resolve this issue.

- Matthew
Business Analyst, Kansas City, MO
Valued Pioneer

Problem solved, the download link worked. Thank you Matt!

Pioneer

I have similar problem.  I ordered HRB Delouse online  and got activation code, but neglected to download before Jan 9, and now it won't download.  What should I do ?  Can I get $ back

Tax Pro

Hi knucklehead,

Welcome to the H&R Block community.

You'll have to call support for assistance with getting a new code or download at 1-800-HRBLOCK between 8am and 5pm CDT on any day Monday through Friday.  That's when live support will be available.

Louis,

Senior Tax Advisor (Tampa, FL)

Pioneer

Hello,

I just paid for the 2017 software using the USB. Attempted to install the software, but received the same error message (Date Mismatch) as others on this discussion board.

What is the solution?

Thanks!

Tax Pro

[ Edited ]

Hi meleandro33,

Welcome to the H&R Block community.

I recommend that you speak to a support agent through either phone support or live chat when they are available between 8am and 5pm CDT Monday through Friday.  They will be able to help you with this.

The support phone number is 1-800-HRBLOCK.

Pioneer

I am having the exact same issue. I work during the day so its not convenient to call support when I wont be on my home computer.  Very frustrated. Can anyone post a link that works? Explain why it's happening?

Associate (Pioneer)

Hello Aputzier,

If you can contact support (i-800-HRBLOCK) at sometime you can check to see if they have the ability to walk you through the steps to continue the process when you get home. Thanks. 

Vanessa
Social Media Rep, Kansas City, Mo