DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Pioneer

2017 Business Persistent Override Error

I am filing form 1065 for my wife's small farmer's market partnership.  The return is very simple but I could not successfully pass the review due to an override error.  I had opened the form and restored the field several times and repeated the interview, but each time that I get to the review, it comes up with the same error.  When restoring the field, an old value that was entered early on for one partner's cash withdrawals would be displayed for both partners.  The error points to Item L(d) on the K-1 Allocation Detail Schedule (Withdrawals and distributions cash).  After many hours of frustration, I finally found an incorrect value entered in line 19A on the Partner's Input Sheet (Sch K1) that can only be seen when displaying the whole form.  After entering the correct value, the error does not show in the review.  I noticed when entering cash contributions and withdrawals for each partner in the the interview, that the the text box did not update when changing partners, until the field was clicked.  It seems like there is a calculation that is not working correct when entering partner cash contributions and withdrawals in the interview field.

Now that I have passed the review and created the e-file, I am getting a message that says: "One or more e-files were not transmitted because customer number xxxxxxx is not authorized to transmit.  Please contact Customer Service."  From reading other posts, it sounds like the business software is not yet ready for e-filing.

Highlighted
Pioneer

Re: 2017 Business Persistent Override Error

I am getting the exact same error message ("One or more e-files were not transmitted because customer number xxxxxxx is not authorized to transmit.  Please contact Customer Service.") with 1120. Just called customer service, the rep said that I should be able to transmit on or after February 16 2018 (for 2017 return). Well, let's wait and see.

Pioneer

This issue is still not fixed. I just called and was told that they are aware of this issue and will get it fixed in few hours. It was supposed to be fixed last night but did not work out.

Pioneer

I have tried everyday this week and it is still not fixed for me.  I kept getting canned answers from Chat people that said it would not be ready until the 15th , then they told me the 16th, well today is the 17th and I still cannot send it