DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Posts: 1
Registered: ‎12-06-2017

2016 taxes

I logged into my account online and when I click on 2016 taxes nothing shows up.  I need to look at my return for some college paperwork I need to turn in for next semester.

Trusted Council Member
Posts: 6,191
Registered: ‎02-23-2016

Re: 2016 taxes




Welcome to the H&R Block community.


If you are unable to pull your tax return up in MyBlock there are 2 options:


  • Create a new MyBlock account and pass the security check.  Your information should appear under the "tax history" tab in the new account.
  • Call support at 1-800-HRBLOCK for further assistance.


There are also 3 options from the IRS:

  • Request your tax transcripts online.  Most colleges and universities will accept your tax transcripts in lieu of your tax return.  This is 100% free, and your information will be available to you instantly once you pass the IRS security check.
  • Request your tax transcripts by mail.  Complete and mail Form 4506-T to the IRS.  This is free, but can take up to four weeks.
  • Request your tax return by mail.  Complete and mail Form 4506 to the IRS.  This costs $50, but includes a copy of your actual tax return and tax documents.


If you have any other questions I'll be glad to help.



Senior Tax Advisor (Tampa, FL)