DIY Products

DIY Products

Whether you’re an experienced do-it-yourselfer or doing your own taxes for the first time, this is your place to learn and share. Here you’ll find information and resources for using H&R Block’s online and software DIY solutions. You’ll also find links to more information to assist you on your DIY journey.

Valued Pioneer

1722 Error

Running Windows 10. I'm attempting to install Deluxe from download and I keep receiving a 1722 error. I was sent a new download link from tech support and the same thing is happening. This happened last year as well. I went through Level 1 tech support and no solutions worked. They referred me to Level 2, but I sat on hold for about 30 minutes before I hung up. At that point I was about an hour and half in to the project and I didn't have any more time to sit on the phone. 

Valued Pioneer

Re: 1722 Error

Anyone?

Valued Pioneer

Re: 1722 Error

Customer service has been brutal. I've sat on hold for a total of 1.5 hours. The "tech support" has no idea what they're doing. I was sent to Level 2. What have they had me do? Everything I did with Level 1 tech support. Each step that doesn't work, I get put on hold so they can research the next step. I'm currently on hold, again, going into my 3rd hour of being on the phone. This is my 15th year straight using this software, but it will certainly be my last. Good riddance.