How do I get a replacement Emerald Card?

0 Kudos
Started ‎11-02-2017 by
Modified ‎11-02-2017 by

You can request a replacement Card by calling the number on the back of your card, verifying your information, and requesting one be mailed to your address on record.  Or, if you need a Card faster, you can visit an open H&R Block Tax Office where, with a valid, government-issued photo ID, you can pick up a replacement Card.